[Gambas-devel] gambas IDE

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Mon Jun 2 00:00:39 CEST 2003

Salut,

using now since one year gambas ( started with gambas-0.30)
Since this time I ask to have the possibillty to use form-,class- and
module files shared.

For the simple reason, that everyone has classes and modules, sometimes
forms, which can be used in other project.
The only way actually is to copy them to the project.
You can imagine what is to do, if you make changes.

I tryed it with linking, that works,
but if you make a change into this file, it will be saved in the
project-directory
and not in the origin place.

I never dived into the gambas project-mangagement, but is it realy such
a problem,
or am I the only one, who don't like to envent the weel daily?

Another thing are, all the open windows after a debug or big changments.
Under TOOLS or anywhere, I would like to have a 'Close all Windows' with
automatic saving like after F5.
Leting the Activform open or not  ?????

And at last, all Project-explorer can't get higher then their starting
point.

amicalement
Charlie