[Gambas-devel] Gambas Logo

Fabien BODARD Gambasfr at ...4...
Tue Jul 29 23:15:14 CEST 2003

Hi to all

I write today about gambas and his logo...

I've designed the current one about one year ago... but... Now, Gambas, must
to have something more modern. So, i've started to learn, Blender design.

Blender, because, i think it's the more advenced GPL 3D designer. (If you have
other suggest...say it !)

But, i think, some help, while be welcome to won some time. I've trying, to
desing my gambas... But i've a lack of knowledge.

I wan't to re-use my 2D logo to make a 3D one in the same idea. After, we'll
can make, pretty and funny animation for the gambas compagnon. And, gambas
can have a look more professionnal.

If you want to help me... Send me a mail !

Fabien Bodard