[Gambas-devel] <no subject>

Philipp Grümmer philipp.gruemmer at ...51...
Wed Dec 31 18:15:46 CET 2003

Hi folks,
First off, excuse the probably weird looking mail. I'm forced to write this via an
web interface, as my mutt configuration is somewhat broken at the moment.

I recently tried to install gamba on a fresh unstable Debian release.
The configure script finished fine without spitting out any error messages.
But when i ran make, i ended up with the following error message:

--->8 snip
make[5]: Entering directory `/home/philipp/gambas-0.74/src/lib/qt/editor'
/usr/lib/qt3/../bin/moc qeditor.h -o moc_qeditor.cpp
make[5]: /usr/lib/qt3/../bin/moc: Command not found
--->8 snip

which kinda left me confused because /usr/lib/qt3/ *..*/bin/moc
is a really weird pathname. Evaluated it expands to /usr/lib/bin/moc.
Is this a normal behaviour? Is the moc executable supposed to be in
/usr/lib/bin/moc? On my system it resides in /usr/bin/moc. I worked around the problem
with creating a softlink in /usr/lib/bin/ to the real executable for testing purpose and
it seemed to work.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings, Philipp