[Gambas-devel] Problem with new Documentation

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Dec 26 17:16:00 CET 2003

On Thursday 25 December 2003 19:50, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Hi Rob (and company):
>
> I've been adding the last changes to "Net" documentation, but I have a
> problem with this page:
>
> http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/GambasTest/GambasComponentNetHtt
>pClientPost
>

> "ContentType" appears with a "?" symbol, and I don't know how to erase
> it, as I don't want to add any reference in that point...
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Campos

Capitalized words are automatically converted to links by the Wiki. Just put
"<nop>" before the capitalized word to prevent this:

<nop>ContentType

You should read the Wiki doc to get more tips: you will find the links on the
bottom of edit pages.

mailto:gambas at ...1...