[Gambas-devel] problems while installing gambas into a buildroot (needed for packaging)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Tue Dec 23 21:52:51 CET 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 15:48, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> But why using ./configure --prefix=$DESTDIR/usr would not be
> sufficient ? I don't understand yet... :-(

You know, it's been so long since I built that first package that
I can't even remember why that didn't work... maybe it would
work now ;)

I was all set to submit gambas to Mandrake contrib before leaving
for the holidays, but now I'm thinking I should wait till the
next release, especially if I no longer need a separate
gambas-gui package....

Rob