[Gambas-devel] New preversion of gambas-0.73

daniel danielcampos at ...47...
Mon Dec 1 23:06:26 CET 2003

Oppps!, a bug in that beta version, I removed my old gambas sources
directory, and then I started Gambas, and tried option "Open project..."
the program failed with this error message:

FSupSelector.Fill_Explorer.207: #45: File or directory does not exist:
/home/daniel/GAMBAS/gambas-0.72/examples/HTTPPost

Regards,

Daniel Campos