[Gambas-devel] New preversion of gambas-0.73

daniel danielcampos at ...47...
Mon Dec 1 23:11:24 CET 2003

Another bug, today I'm the Gambas nightmare :)

I've erased $HOME/.gambas directory, and then ,when I try to start
Gambas, and then "Open project...", file selector, places me on
root "/" directory (OK), I enter into "/home" (OK), and when I try to
enter in "/home/daniel" the program fails:

FSupSelector.Fill_Explorer.210: #32: Bad string conversion

regards,

Daniel Campos