[Gambas-devel] Networking 0.0.2

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Sat Aug 30 20:59:51 CEST 2003

Hi!

 I've "released" version 0.0.2 of the networking component.

 As I saw some problems on people trying to compile it, I've
written a little README in order to help people who wants
to compile and test this component. Now, it implements the
first part of the Client-Socket, so you can now connect,
send and receive data to Socket servers (TCP).

 Unpacking this file, you'll find a "networking" folder. Into
it, there's a folder called "DOC" with two files:

-README : help for compiling
-An HTML documentation about CDnsClient and CClientSocket to work
with them.

If somebody who knows more than me about "MakeFiles", wants to
send me any correction or idea, I would be very pleased. Current
MakeFile is a modification of "Example" component makefile, and may be
it has more stuff than necessary.

 A better translation to English of the HTML doc would be also
neccesary.

Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>