[Gambas-devel] Added functionality to the Translation Dialog

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...20...
Sat Aug 23 20:49:22 CEST 2003

Le Vendredi 22 Août 2003 08:57, Marco Bauer a écrit :
> Did I mention that this code concerns gambas version 0.63?
> Also I have some errata for the code send in my last mail.
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, this is a good idea. I will make changes in this dialog to show
the languages that have no translations yet too. When I do that, I will add
your changes.

> Concerning the changes I made, I encountered a strange problem:
>
>   sLang = Project.Config.ReadString("/Language", System.Language)
>   PRINT System.Language; " "; sLang
>
> The above lines give the following output:
>
>   de_DE at ...52... ar_TN
>
> What's wrong? I did spend quite some time to figure this out but I have no
> clue. The same line in the unchanged FTransalte.class gives the right
> output:
>
>   de_DE at ...52... de
>
> Does anybody have an idea what's wrong?

This config string is just the last language displayed in the combo-box of the
translation dialog. It has nothing to do with the system language ! :-)

> Marco

mailto:gambas at ...1...