[Gambas-devel] About components

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Tue Aug 12 22:22:58 CEST 2003

Hi!

 I've been reading documentation about components, and playing
a little, and finally I created a little component... but there
was a thing that I could not see at documentation and was a
little "hell" for me. When starting Gambas-IDE, I found my new
component on the list, but each time I tried to use it, the IDE
crashed saying that It could not find a file, in my computer
"/usr/lib/info/gb.mycomponent.info", finally, looking at the
other "info" files, I could create this file by hand, but it
was not intuitive at all. Is there any documentation about the
format and use of this file that i didn't see? or it is planned
to be documented?

Thanks

Well, I'm going on Hollydays, there will be a few weeks
without spanish translations :)

Be happy

--
Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>