[Gambas-devel] (BUG) cutting Components

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Wed Apr 9 00:12:16 CEST 2003

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>Le Mardi 8 Avril 2003 19:12, Charlie a écrit :
>

>>Salut Benoit,
>>
>>cut and paste from form.components crashes the IDE.
>>
>>Create a form
>>place component
>>mark here and cut
>>Then click on the Form!
>>
>>crash
>>
>>amicalement
>>
>>Charlie
>>

>Hi Charlie,
>
>I have just tried what you said, but nothing happens.
>
>Could you try by launching the IDE from the command line, so that you get the
>exact error message ?
>
>Regards,

Salut Benoît,

my problem is:

- if I launch the IDE from commandline
after the crash I have a Speicherzugriffsfehler ( Error on memory access)

- if I use gdb
after run  I have a:
Error: #2: Cannot load class 'Project' : unable to load class file

a seccond run said:
ERROR: # 27 Cannot load library '/opt/gambas/lib/lib.gb.qt.la':
libqt-mt.so.3: cannot load shared file: Nicht genügend Hauptspeicher
verfügbar (Not enough RAM )

( the errors are typed by hand)

I work on a dual CPU with 2 GB RAM, SuSE 7.2 full updated, qt-3.0.5, KDE
2.2.2

So I can't help you anymore else, if you want set it to gambas-user
perhaps somebody else (with a newer distro) has the same 'problem'.
If not I know that time to change is near!

Have you any feedback about Knoppix (basicly a Debian) ?

amicalement

Charlie