[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2855: cannot set version in this project

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jan 30 15:28:32 CET 2024

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2855&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Bruce STEERS:

aah i see.

I think i won't be the last person to find/report this problem.
I would suggest some kind of fix for this.

Maybe the IDE could pop open a notification if I change version while under version control to state that the change must be committed before closing?
or a notification/warning before any kind of reversion happens?

I think as i do not really use the ide to make commits, I use my own program, my best option is probably just disable the IDE version control as i know i'll probably forget and my version numbers might get a bit mixed up.

Respects