[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2815: The ComboBox of the Group property in the gtk IDE works badly

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Jan 4 02:54:19 CET 2024

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2815&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Bruce STEERS:

Just a note. I've also had a similar issue with the group field for a very long time but I found typing the text did work you just could not see it.
but if you went back the the Group field after clicking something else the Typed text appeared. (it was like the edit textbox was just a bit too small for the toolkit to display the text)

I know Cogier from gambas.one also suffers this problem and does not get the above mentioned result i do and cannot use it at all. he also, like Gian here is using Cinnamon desktop.

But saying that...
Now it is working as expected and i can see the text.
I do not know if it is because you have changed anything Ben or I have on my system?

Here is my basic System info anyway in case it helps...

[System]
Gambas=3.18.90 be7744b47 (bruces-patched)
OperatingSystem=Linux
Distribution=Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria
Kernel=6.2.0-39-generic
Architecture=x86_64