[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2789: Signals : Implement a method to return and call next handler in chain

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Sep 24 23:51:56 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2789&from=L21haW4-

Brian G reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Signals : Implement a method to return and call next handler in chain

Type             : Request
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Language

Description
-----------

Would it be possible to implement a signal method that would pass the signal
after an app process it to the default or next handler in the chain

like:

public sub application_signal(sig as integer)

         select case sig
           case signal.sigtstp
                  ' do some stuff I need to handle before I am suspended
                  signal.continue()         ' return and call next signal in chain
           case signal.sigcont
                  ' restart what ever I halted
                  signal.continue()         ' return and call next signal in chain
         end select
end

System information