[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2816: Scroll area strange scrolling behaviour

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Oct 25 11:51:54 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2816&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

I tried the idea of Mac OS X to always scroll an amount of pixel proportional to the wheel rotation. I made that amount of pixel proportional to Desktop.Scale to take the screen "resolution" into account - I suppose that the font size will be bigger when the screen has more DPI.

It behaves correctly on my machine. Do you have some weird behaviour?

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.