[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2796: webtextbox and object.attach

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Oct 10 11:11:49 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2796&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Marco ANCILLOTTI:

Attacced example.

More info , after I made example and test everything better outside of my main app I discover that:
Attach seem to work but in different way:
- Declaring the event change directly on the webform app make event processed every time I hit a key
  ( this is really near to what I need )
- Declaring the event in different class then connecting using attach made the event run only when I leave
  the control.

All is born trying to make some input that accept only float data or a restricted list of character.

thanks in advance,
marco.

Marco ANCILLOTTI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.