[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2831: breakpoint saved as string not collection

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Nov 29 15:19:58 CET 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2831&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Bruce STEERS:

I do not think it is relevant , and besides I removed the line and it was okay. (so do not really have old project)

I remember the setting in the .settings file looked like this...

[Debug]
Breakpoints="fList"

Maybe this should not happen, or has happened from a different gambas? I thought it weird and should report as it threw an error so I could not load the project at all.

if you can think of a possibility the setting can save like this (or could have in previous gambas) then maybe a simple "Try" could handle the error.

i had not manually edited the .settings file so have no idea how it stored the breakpoint incorrectly.

feel free to ignore. it has not occured again and i only saw the bug once.

Respects

Bruce STEERS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.