[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2828: Issue using internal debugging Web browser + Help panel

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Nov 28 23:08:53 CET 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2828&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

As I said on the mailing-list, 'gb.form.htmlview' has no dependency at all, as the source code of the project it is based on is copied inside the Gambas source code.
It's C++ code, so maybe it could come from a change in the C++ compiler? I don't really think so.

Can you try with both GTK+3 and QT5 to see if it's different?

Can you avoid the GIF format for video capture, it works badly here. Use a normal video format if you can.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.