[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2833: Have IDE reset the package version number when version number chnages

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Nov 21 22:01:42 CET 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2833&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Brian G:

Ummm, I am not sure we are on the same wavelength!

My request is that when I bump the version number in the ide for my APP if the ide could reset the package version number to one.

The reason I asked was because I constantly forget when I create an installation package for my app after bumping up the app version number to reset the package number back to 1.

Leaving the distribution package with a new version number and maybe an old package number of 20 or so.... LOL.

and after committing it to the app's PPA I discover the error... UGGGG.

So pure request, not sure if others have the same brain slips..