[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2749: Project properties -> Environment -> Add error

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed May 17 15:23:04 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2749&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Willy RAETS:

As I stated in my bug report it happens in ALL my projects.
I created an empty test project with Fmain, no code, go directly to project properties -> environment -> add and get the error.
So the error doesn't seem related to the project.
Gambas is installed from Gambas ppa

Attached the project and a screenshot of error in the provided test project and screenshot of used ppa

Willy RAETS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.