[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2740: IDE crash if project path doesn't exist..

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun May 7 10:05:02 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2740&from=L21haW4-

spheris SPHERIS reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

IDE crash if project path doesn't exist..

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Unknown

Description
-----------

I open IDE gambas 3.18.2.
I choose and open my project.
I save my project. i use ALT+TAB to go to my explorer thunar
With my explorer i change path of my project folder (cut myprject folder,paste somewhere else).
ALT+TAB to return to IDE opened. I click on File-> open project and IDE crash.

Message : This application has raised an unexpected error ans must abort
File or directory does not exist(#45).
[gb.form].DirCache.GetInfo.90

(Normal, because myproject folder doesn't exist now)
Could you add test if folder exist to check if folder is available before to open a new project to remove this crash?
regards

System information