[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2730: TextEditor Find Next/Prev text ignores current line

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Mar 26 12:26:17 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2730&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Bruce STEERS:

Okay cool , i have coded but am not sure how to implement.

should there be another function for searching on the same line or should the current FindNextString() and FindPreviousString() be changed to use the same line (wiki info will need updating)

I currently have made an additional function because I figured the current way should not be changed....

FindNextStringInLine(Search As String, Previous as Boolean, Optional Line as Integer)

Previous toggles searching backwards
Line searches a different line to current line, (from left if forwards, from right if backwards)

Respects