[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2763: Spinbox disabled when setting Readonly to True - and others

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Jul 6 14:21:33 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2763&from=L21haW4-

Comment #11 by Claus DIETRICH:

High Benoít

This is very good news. After a test on an up-to-date Master I can confirm, that the result of your modification is 100% identical to mine, including mouse-wheel functions. I also saw, that you modified a few more lines which are certainly a logic consequence - a very good reason to switch back to "the original".

Thanks a lot and

best regards
Claus

Claus DIETRICH changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.