[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2780: "Type mismatch" error with PostgreSQL

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Aug 27 13:38:22 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2780&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

Hi Benoit,

I don't know if it can help:
I tried to update with a change directly from the IDE and instead of writing from date as typed in the 'date' field (08/27/2023 00:00:00 ), it saved in the 'name' field with a different time.
If I try to save just the date without writing the time, I get a segmentation fault.
If I try to rewrite 'Rose' instead of the date in the 'name' field I get: Unable to save the value 'Type mismatch'.
I attach the images

Regards
Gianluigi