[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2777: DataSource Save method malfunction

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Aug 23 23:34:27 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2777&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

DataSource.Save with MySQL it doesn't work, I get this mistake:

Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '* FROM `t_flowers`) AS __pg_sucks WHERE name = 'Ranunkel' LIMIT 1' at line 1
Type mismatch: wanted Integer, got Function instead

I also get an error on PostgreSQL if I save in two times, I sent a link to a video on ML

Gianluigi GRADASCHI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.