[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2776: window position needs aplying twice with gtk

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Aug 18 02:38:48 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2776&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Bruce STEERS:

Here is a dual screen video of what I mean.
In the clip i switch screens first with gtk3 and no workaround.

then i switch screens with the workaround.

then i use qt (after commenting out the workaround)

I wonder if this could be relevant to another bug i get with window positioning that has me adding a Settings.Read(Me) to a Form.Show as well as Form.Open otherwise it sometimes does not work properly.

Respects