[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2773: Screen opened from IDE No longer have window controls

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Aug 15 01:01:30 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2773&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Brian G:

I am at a loss

I installed a new system and it did not do the same thing.

But my primary work system still does the same thing, tried removing and reinstalling gambas etc, no difference.

I have used Mate desktop for a long time the issues just started
about two weeks ago maybe. I have only done system updates, and running the gambas daily.

But I installed kde, and I am now using that instead.
Everything works fine in that desktop.

The strangest thing is that when in the debugger and I click on a simple value to
change it the IDE will immediate exit with no error.