[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2774: Clicking on a value assigned to null in debug ide causes IDE to exit

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Aug 13 11:18:07 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2774&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Bruce STEERS:

I think something is up with your MATE Brian.

I only use MATE on mint and do not get this issue or your other with no window controls.

Did you try changing theme or increase font size to see if it makes things better.

I developed some issues after recently upgrading mint to latest version due to the theme.
i could no longer resize any windows. i changed theme and all was okay.