[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2510: window placement not working

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Mar 28 01:24:50 CEST 2022

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2510&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by steve G:

I would be happy to try the 3.17 version as soon as it is available on the repos. so you know I tried the gtk2 and gtk3 neither worked. I do not seem to have 3.17 version in the repo yet. I have been waiting for it to see if anything helps. Maybe there is a difference but I do not compile and install. I use only that which is in the repo to install easily. perhaps the problem is hiding in that?

steve G changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.