[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2451: gambas3, data object (DataView, DataComboView, etc...) not display text fields

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Jan 17 22:32:15 CET 2022

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2451&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Pino APICELLA:

Clang works, Gambas works and the text fields are seen.
'Tiger Lake' is the code name of Intel for the 11th generation intel core processors like my laptop and therefore the name of the 'native' CPU which is replaced / provided by the system instead of 'native'.
I will continue to work with Clang until there is a remedy.
A thousand thanks.
Pino Apicella

Pino APICELLA changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.