[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2448: Canont set relative font size 0 on GTK

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Jan 10 05:03:47 CET 2022

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2448&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Bruce STEERS:

It is not project dependant it is to do with gambas main preferences Default Font setting and happens on any project.

I discovered this...

My gambas preferences had the default font set to Ubuntu 11  , could not set 0, just +1 and -1

If i cleared the font setting then everything worked okay.

Font set to Ubuntu 12 and everything is okay.

If i set my font to Ubuntu 10 then sleecting 0 goes to -2  , i can still choose -1 or +1

Hope that helps.

Bruce STEERS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.