[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2434: QT Label AutoResize is chopping text

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Jan 5 14:46:24 CET 2022

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2434&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Bruce STEERS:

Maybe?  i still see some truncations.

I just discovered something VERY odd with that little test app i sent...

I have set that app to print the fonts details of the objects on load.

With GTK3....
If I use the gtk "Appearance" manager to alter the global gtk font settings and NOT use any font settings in my app when the app loads the window and all the objects report to be the font that i set in the global setting manager and they ARE that font.

With QT the app "reports/prints" that they are ALL the GTK3 font not the one set in the QT settings manager!!
BUT , they are NOT actually the gtk font they appear to be the global QT font in the app on sight.

Maybe that's an issue?

Respects

Bruce STEERS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.