[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2478: [gb.util] CsvFile.Fields returns an array of Strings in lower case

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Feb 10 09:37:19 CET 2022

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2478&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Dmitry MALKOV:

> This is done on purpose.

If so, I need another utility method that returns original column names. For example 'CsvFiles.FieldsOrigin() As String[]'

> Why is it a problem for you?

If I got original column name "SomeColumnName", I can easily lovercase it via 'Lower$' function. But if I got modified column name "somecolumnname", how should I restore it?

Most painful incident was happened not with me but with user '01McAc' in this discussion: https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=819

Dmitry MALKOV changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.