[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2219: GTK Container.Children[0].SetFocus: out of the bounds error

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri May 28 14:43:25 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2219&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

Hi Benoit,

I apologize for the confusion.
It all stems from the fact that I started with a gui.qt project on Ubuntu Gnome and seen the focus malfunction I believed that this was the default behavior.
If you run the attached project with no focus management attempts, the program works fine.
Therefore I would say that with GTK there is no bug and the bug with QT remains.

Thanks

Gianluigi GRADASCHI changed the state of the bug to: Rejected.