[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2210: unknown identifier, class 'DesktopWindow'

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon May 24 19:42:53 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2210&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Benoît MINISINI:

It seems that the Fedora packages are broken the same way initial Ubuntu packages were.

I'm starting to think that Fedora packages are made by converting the Ubuntu packages, but that they were not updated.

There will be a 3.16.1 soon that should fix all problem. If I'm right, i.e. if Fedora packages are made from the Ubuntu PPA ones, you will get the fix.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Upstream.