[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2194: Compilation from IDE does not work anymore

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue May 11 20:34:08 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2194&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Olivier CRUILLES:

1. So I have uninstalled/removed all files installed from the sources
2. Removed the directory of sources
3. Re-downloaded all sources from GitLab
4. Recompiled all the sources
4.1  ./reconf-all ; ./configure -C ; echo -n "Appuyer sur une touche pour continuer..." ; read ; make -j 8
4.2  make install

Same result in the end.
If I modify the sources in the IDE then I try to compile, it do not detect a syntax error now, but the error is detected if I compile the project manually (gbc3 -agt && gba3 -v)

Any idea of what I could test to help you ?