[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2144: Picture displayed at wrong Position/ outside of its Container

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Mar 27 14:17:59 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2144&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Claus DIETRICH:

Other than in the Mate desktop I couldn't find an option to change the Window Manager settings on my new Mint 20.1 Cinnamon machine. This Mint desktop seems to be the only one using the Muffin window manager.

The bug does not occur with gb.gtk/gb.gtk3 component. This includes the y-position of Fmain which is correctly at 0 and not > 0 like with QT5.

The bug also doesn't occur with gb.qt5 on my Mint 19.3 Mate machine, which runs an older version of QT5.

The QT5 version on my new Cinnamon machine is 5.12.8.

Claus DIETRICH changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.