[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2130: Paint.TrimText and TrimRichText handle zero length incorectly

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Mar 12 04:44:13 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2130&from=L21haW4-

Comment #18 by Bruce STEERS:

aaah superb Ben , looking good now :)

glad you figured it out, it was odd , i tried loads of random fonts selecting size 11 and 12 and 14 and found of all the fonts i tried Carlito (or Cantarel i cannot quite remember) was the ONLY one that worked on all 3 sizes.

That's why i thought i should mention to you Font.Height was getting it wrong quite a lot.

.
Another bug bites the dust :)
Jolly good show sir :)
.
PS. I am grinning muchly and smugly at the fact my original suggestion was the fix :^)
I have surprised even myself there! lol  :D