[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2110: QT Italic font gets cut off

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Mar 2 23:15:13 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2110&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Benoît MINISINI:

I have fixed gb.gtk3 in the last commit (because I could, as I don't use native labels in GTK+ components).

Then I tested with another font, "Times New Roman", and, surprisingly, Qt display text correctly with that font.

So the weirdness may come from differences between italic fonts that may be not correctly managed by Qt, or by the underlying font library (Harfbuzz). Or the font file may be wrong. I don't know.