[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2239: Connection. connection form: SQL requests panel malfunction with date

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jun 29 23:05:02 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2239&from=L21haW4-

Comment #15 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

The test works because it was created with the sqlite3 terminal command:
:~$ sqlite3
SQLite version 3.31.1 2020-01-27 19:55:54
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite>

But if I create the sqlite3 database with the Gambas DB commands then the query doesn't work, as you can see from the new attached project.

I don't know how to explain myself better, I wish we could do some test queries with the dates, even on databases created with Gambas DB.

Gianluigi GRADASCHI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.