[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2288: IDE Has Raised unexpected error must abort

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jun 29 21:15:13 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2288&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Brian G:

I am just working on the project, it happens when I switch from one  source file to another.
It is random, and not reproducible at will.

Just after a few  hours of working and going back and forth between source files with about 20 files open in the ide
it starts to happen, but once it does it just keeps happening until i exit the ide and restart it.
it sometimes happens again right away if i have not closed all the files before restarting the ide.

The first few time I did not hit ignore, and the ide just exits. sometimes ignore works,
but if i do that a few time it starts to take a long time to recover.
And eventually it just gives up.