[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2282: Packages with broken dependencies Manjaro, Debian, Ubuntu

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Jun 26 14:03:57 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2282&from=L21haW4-

Martín BELMONTE reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Packages with broken dependencies Manjaro, Debian, Ubuntu

Type             : Bug
Priority         : High
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Development Environment

Description
-----------

When creating installation packages for Manjaro and for Debian (probably for Ubuntu) they then present dependency problems for some components.
In debian the program is installed and actually works, but in synaptic it appears as a broken package.
I think there is something in the package builder or maybe in the installation of gambas from source that is not right.
But it is curious that something similar happens in three different distributions.
I check the minimal version checkbox, then uncheck the minimal version checkbox, but never work.

System information
------------------

[System]
Gambas=3.16.90 5f8a886 (master)