[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2266: Datechooser stalls application

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Jun 19 03:40:56 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2266&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Anthony TEKATCH:

I'm not sure exactly how to configure QT5 correctly, I'll look into that now.

Anyway, I ran another test and the form with the DateChooser does come up after about 4 minutes during which time the application is taking 100% CPU time as shown with htop.

I updated my test program (simplified a bit).

I had recently upgraded to 3.16 and also noticed that buttons with an icon would stall the application. Deleting the icon on the buttons solved that problem.