[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2257: IDE Crash on changes some Control's Properties

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jun 18 11:15:34 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2257&from=L21haW4-

Comment #9 by Jorge CARRIÓN:

I've installed a new fresh Linux release and since then (a few hours ago) I have not had any crash. I've tried with QT5 and with GTK+3.

But I've two doubts: I don't have QT4 installed. What happens when I click on QT4 option? and How I can launch QT5 version from console?
(launching from console I can see the errors when happens).

Best Regards

Jorge CARRIÓN changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.