[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2232: "+" button doesn't seem to do anything on debugger display

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sat Jun 5 18:27:23 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2232&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by John ANDERSON:

OH - when you said text expression to right of + button, I thought you were talking about object browser area to the right.  I didn't realize that blank space to right of garbage can was text entry...  Interface design as it was gave me no clue.  Thanks for the mod!!

Come to think of it, I guess you could use selected text expression from other panels if the entry area to right of garbage can were empty...but we'll save that for another day.

Thanks!!