[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2232: "+" button doesn't seem to do anything on debugger display

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jun 4 16:14:30 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2232&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by John ANDERSON:

No luck here.  Maybe I'm still being stupid.

I select an expression on Current Object display to right of "+" button...nothing happens.  The watch list already has "x" in it, and I go to code and declare a static "y" variable and use it in code somewhere. On the text area to right of "+" button I see x and y under current object.  I select y expression and hit "+"....nothing.

The only way I can add "y" to watch list is to code to code window, select "y" and use MouseAlt menu.

I also tried dropping into another class code, pausing there and tried + button after selecting expressions on right panel - nothing there either.

This might be a place where if you click on "+" button, it could prompt you to select expression from right window first - that would make the IDE a little more helpful.