[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2293: MaskBox deny enter float number using mask

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jul 23 15:57:51 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2293&from=L21haW4-

Comment #15 by Olivier CRUILLES:

Hi Benoit,
I've figured out the issue using spaces as you mentioned but it's a little tricky in the end.
For example, to set the Value of the MaskBox I need to use the 'Format' command with the corresponding Filter of the MaskBox.Mask:
So for a MaskBox.Mask = ####0!<.0000   I need to use "####0.0000" for the format command: Ex: MaskBox1.Text = Format("30.25", "####0.0000")

In this case, as 'Format' command use the localization I need to be careful regarding the LANGNUMERIC character used. In my case this is the comma ','

So I have no choice to start my project by using:  env LANG=C /path/to/my/project/project.gambas

Is there a way in Gambas to know which Numeric separator is configured that could help me ?

Olivier