[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2320: TrayIcon doesn't allow change of picture

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jul 23 07:42:40 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2320&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Jorge CARRIÓN:

On pandemic lock down I was far from my pc and develop a dropbox-sort-of project in order to access my server files on a Raspberry Pi 4 with Raspbian (or RaspiOS, don't remember well). The trayicon changed de grey cloud an blue cloud depending on connection status without further issue. Now I've tried to use it again on PC with Linux Mint and it doesn't work any more.
Don't know if this information is usefull.

Best Regards

Jorge CARRIÓN changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.