[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2293: MaskBox deny enter float number using mask

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jul 16 04:43:58 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2293&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Olivier CRUILLES:

Hi Benoit,
I have tried with a ValueBox and it could work but the type Number as option is relatively simple.
For example if I want to display always as Float in the ValueBox, even there is no decimal, this component just display the integer part.
At last, the MaskBox with the Filter I use was really good for me because it limit the possibilities and avoid to check in background all bad cases.

Just per curiosity, why did you change or be obligate to change the MaskBox ?

Olivier

Olivier CRUILLES changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.