[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2106: _Properties Constant using minus - not working on UserControl.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Feb 28 01:03:45 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2106&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Bruce STEERS:

It looks like when defining the _Properties constant that you can use the minus sign to exclude properties.

In gambas Stable the PictureBox uses -Cached (plus a few other - signs to omit properties)

I tried to omit Expand in my control using
Public Const _Properties As String = "-Expand,Rest,Of,Properties"

It did not work for me and it seems to also be broken on Stable version PictureBox.Cached

It looks like in line 239 of CClassInfo.class that it is supposed to remove properties that start with - sign.

It looks like it does not.